{Happy Anniversary}
Jared and I celebrated our 4th anniversary this past weekend. We sent Jace to Malad on Friday night with Aunt Lexi. After our ward party we went to see Iron Man which we loved and would highly recommend (except for the first 5 minutes). Saturday we headed to Heber for some breakfast at the Spicy Lady. Good food and fun atmosphere in an old saloon. After breakfast we rented some mountain bikes in Midway and enjoyed the scenery. Then we swam in the Homestead Crater. It was fun to have some "us" time and we enjoyed the day.
That evening we headed to Salt Lake for one of my best friends weddings. I love going inside the Salt Lake temple. It really is very beautiful. After the dinner we headed back to Malad for some family fun which I will save for the next post.
Me, Rachel Dilworth, Lisa Ashton
That evening we headed to Salt Lake for one of my best friends weddings. I love going inside the Salt Lake temple. It really is very beautiful. After the dinner we headed back to Malad for some family fun which I will save for the next post.
Me, Rachel Dilworth, Lisa Ashton
0 comments:
Post a Comment