Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend. It is said that his enemies would go blind from over-exposure to pure awesomeness!
Posted by jeannie at 12:34 PM
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 comments:
That's a great picture Jeannie!
Pure Awesomeness is right! Batman, Ninja Turtle and... is that a gun or a fishing pole, we couldn't quite decide. Either way, he is awesome and we want to see you guys soon!
My eyes, my eyes! I can't see due to all the awesomeness!
Aubrey, it's a power ranger sword that slays dragons.
Jace is so cute! I love those last few pictures you have posted of him. How fun. We are also debatting if we should join facebook or not. You'll have to let us know if it is worth it.
The is the funniest thing I have ever seen! Love it!
That is an incredible picture! What a photographer! What a subject! Definitely a keeper!
Post a Comment