4.14.2009

easter weekend

We spent Easter in Malad with my family. And no matter how many people show up, how crazy it gets and how big a mess we make (sorry mom!) I still love it. Being with family really is the best and I am pretty sure I love everything about my large and sometimes dysfunctional family.

Saturday morning we hit up the Easter egg hunt at Samaria park and came home with lots of goodies.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Almost all the cousins were there for the big hunt.
Photobucket

We saddled up the horses and took turns riding around the farm. I love that my parents still have a farm that Jace can experience and explore and love. Growing up on a farm (especially when you are little) really is a great adventure.
Photobucket

We colored eggs, found some treasures for sale at the old high school and ate at the taco bus. We had some intense conversations, played a great game and had a couple of late nights. I think Jace jumped on the trampoline for about five hours and was totally exhausted by the end of the day from all the hard-core play with cousins.

Sunday was spent trying to stay awake in church and eating some yummy food (thanks mom!). Malad valley is beautiful this time of year and, you know, there really is nothing like home sweet home!

4 comments:

Yo April 14, 2009 2:49 PM  

sounds wonderful...I wish home for me wasn't so far away:(

McArthur Family April 14, 2009 4:04 PM  

I'm with ya, family is the best!

Rebecca April 14, 2009 6:16 PM  

His Easter basket is awesome!

chris April 23, 2009 11:02 AM  

I love this blog! Thanks for putting these cute pictures of Jace on for me to see.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP