wildlife preserve
The other day as I was driving out of our drive-way I saw this:
We have a regular wildlife preserve going on right here in our yard. This little fellow was looking in our kitchen window one day:
I have also had racoons, squirrels and birds peeping in on our lives. One day Jared was awoken from a nap by this loud chirping noise. When he went out to investigate he saw squirrel, standing on his two little legs atop a rock yelling something at the world. And one afternoon we looked out back to see a couple of deer laying on the grass enjoying the sun. We have also seen a couple of rattlesnacks slithering through the yard. Who needs to go to the zoo when you have one right in your own backyard.
1 comments:
We found a wicked huge spider like that without the hair at the ranch! It is time to move north!
Post a Comment